Technology & Products
AMEC's Etch products combine the most advanced technology......
AMEC is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers, and to the environmental protections of the global communities where we work and our products in use. We recognize that by integrating sound environmental, health, and safety management practices into all aspects of our business, we can offer the safe and technologically innovative products and services while conserving and enhancing resources for future generations.
To achieve this, we strive to:
1. Create products that are safe in their intended use, conserve energy and materials, promote safety, and prevent pollution throughout the product life cycle including design, manufacture, use, and end-of-life management.
2. Work with our employees to maintain a healthy and safe workplace, and proactively reduce occupational injury and illness risks, and promote employee health and well-being.
3. Minimize any adverse environmental impact from operations and business practices through the effective use of management systems that continually improve EHS performance.
4. Meet or exceed all applicable environmental, health and safety requirements and regulations, and continuously evaluate EHS performance.
5. Ensure that all employees are aware of their role and responsibility to comply with AMEC’s environmental, health and safety systems and policy.